2011年5月18日星期三

Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas Conquerant 65

Since I did not too long ago, I have a bit of time in Colorado during the first week of November for a visit, uh, well ... one of my good friends, we are told. And as I lamented in my last post on this subject, I have no case. Somehow, for some reason I never managed to acquire one. I visit my parents this weekend and will be a loan from them (which, interestingly, a lot of luggage, but rarely), but if I could have a suitcase in the world, choose hui today? At present, "my wild side to me the Conqueror Louis Vuitton LV HandbagDamier Géant Canvas 65th selection Its lines are simple, discrete, image, and if something like the rest of the line of Louis Vuitton, is very durable. Never visit Louis Vuitton,new Louis Vuitton bags however, and this bag is the perfect size for hand luggage.

没有评论:

发表评论