2011年5月29日星期日

Gucci evening bag frame

If Louis Vuitton handbags 2011this bag is Vlad first comment?. "See why in this photo black and white € Â It's good that I got so Guru I had to let you know that the colors as the color of the bag is designed to be. I think it's wonderful. Bag by Gucci the night is part of the definition of sophistication of the scholarship. The bag comes with chain straps, a push-lock closure, Gucci Louis Vuitton Speedy 20 round charm outside and one inside pocket (which should be very little the look of things .) Dimensions 7.7 x 4.5 x 1 cm. Unfortunately for me, my wallet and my husband, I'm obviously a preference for the more expensive version of this bag he. Hey, what I can say is. Account with a dark band capacity metallic gray money and the team most likely cringe at the price tag: $ 5.950 (all I can say is a good thing she was not $ 6,000). Gasp! How I wish to have this bag! There is also a version with black cloth embroidered with black hardware and black lizard baroque silver, ranging from $ 1,595. next version of black tulle and crystals, black with silver hardware costs $ 1,950. And Finally, the dark blue velvet bag embroidered with flowers can be black and silver hardware for the least expensive of all the $ 1,195 did. If you had the choice, would always be the precious metal (even though my father is reading He shook his head as a big Yes, and thank the team, I get these flights. The "What did I do wrong, can not afford to appear). All these beauties of the night is by Gucci for its various awards.
zp

没有评论:

发表评论